Java/ Spring Boot Internship at Dhrubok Infotech Services Ltd.
· Learn to follow Agile practices and work collaboratively with the team.
· Learn to develop well designed, testable, efficient RESTFul API.
· Follow industry defined best practices of version control, security and documentation.
· Participate in daily scrum meetings.
Full Time (Sunday – Thursday)
· B.Sc (Final Semester) in Computer Science and Engineering or related subjects from any public or private universities.
· No professional work experience is required.
· Solid knowledge of Java and OOP concepts.
· Solid knowledge of data structures, algorithms, design patterns and coding standards.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Efficiency in SQL and database system (MySQL/Postgres/MSSQL/Oracle).
· Most importantly, Good manners and being a team person.
· Lunch and snacks: Fully Subsidized.
· Work in a flat organization where your voice is always heard.
· Knowledge sharing session.
· Opportunity to learn from senior developers.
## Candidates living around Mohammadpur and nearby areas are highly encouraged to apply.
## Only PDF format resumes are accepted.
## Candidates have to attend a physical interview during recruitment.
No of vacancy: 02
Last Date of Application: June 3, 2021