- Provide support to authority in all kinds of HR issues.
- Supervise and monitor the administrative matters of office management.
- Maintain and ensure company safety & security issues.
- Perform and coordinate core business activities and HR practices.
- Update employee database & Maintain daily attendance and leave report as per company policy.
- Creating talent pipeline for the company for any sort of potential recruitment.
- Building & Maintaining good company culture in the employees.
- Handle and update accounts of the company (cash & bank transaction).
- Conducting initial accounts maintenance/ daily transactions and other administrative tasks given by management.
- Perform other tasks assigned by the authority.
- Review / Revise HR policies.
Educational & Experience Requirements:
- Preferably BBA/MBA in HRM / Finance / Marketing or Relevant subject that fits with Software/IT companies.
- 2 years experience in relevant post.
- Candidates who worked within Software/IT Companies will be preferred.
- Applicants must have a strong personality and leadership quality to conduct day to day administrative activities.
- Proficiency in MS Office, E-mail and Internet.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent multi-tasking capabilities.
Merul Badda, Dhaka 1212. So, Candidates around Merul Badda (i,e Badda, Rampura, Banasree, Gulshan) are highly encouraged to apply.
June 28, 2018