Poshora is platform which consists of both App and Website based service solutions to the customers. Currently, Poshora is offering 100+ services covering almost all the fields.
Research Goals and Methodologies
Have you ever had a crush on a guy or a girl sitting next table at the restaurant or while jogging at the park but had no courage to go over there and talk face-to-face? Everybody must have some experiences like this. If they don’t make the right move at the right moment, later the thought of “what might have been” may strike back. Hint app gives you the opportunity to ask out a girl or a guy you just had a crush on without feeling embarrassed. All you have to do is to gather enough courage to send him/her a hint!
Everyone needs a partner in their life. No matter how successful they may become, the need is inevitable. As it is said, “It’s never too late to be happy”. So the Hint app is for people of all ages who are seeking for partners.
Hint app helps you to know for sure that the cute girl or guy across the room also finds you attractive, making the approach a lot easier and giving you the confidence to do so! So stop wondering and start being cool! Hint, being your wingman, does the ice-breaking for you and the rest is a snap!
- Many find it hard to understand if the one they are having a crush on across the room is also taking interest in them! The thought can be terrifying.
- Asking someone out face-to-face is not as an easy job as it sounds. It takes a lot of courage to make the first move. What if the person you are asking out makes fun of you in front of his/her friends!
Hint app requires login via social media so the chances of deception are the least. Just fill up all the necessary information about your personal life with a beautiful photo and you are good to go!
Does the handsome guy on the treadmill at the gym think you are cute too? Or you think the girl sitting next to you at the park keep smiling at you? The app shows all the Hint users near to you on a map. So find the one you want to know better and send him a hint!
For back-end, open source parse server is used. The iOS version of the app is written in Swift 3.0 and the android in Java. Facebook SDK is used to integrate facebook login. Several useful libraries are used like Kingfisher as image loading lib, Alamofire as REST service lib, Crashlytics as crash reporting tool etc. in the iOS version of the app.
Research Questions Asked to Users
- Do you think the app is useful in some way as an entrepreneur?
- Do you get satisfied using the app?
- Do you find the app interesting as a customer?
- Would you like to share the idea of this app with your friends?
- Do you understand the navigation of the app completely?
- The demand of the users.
- Observing the response of the user while scanning the screens.
- Investigating the experience of the user after using the app.
- Granting the app with quality service giving satisfaction.
Rainbow Spreadsheet Observation
Do you have something in mind?
Subscribe to Our Newsletter